The Boots- und Schiffswerft Cuxhaven GmbH (BSC) is a shipyard and active in the areas of boatbuilding, yacht service, shipbuilding and the service and repair of rotor blades of wind power plants and molds for the production of rotor blades. Since 2002, BSC has been a subsidiary of Plambeck Holding.
The BSC is located on a Cuxhaven tradition site (former Mews shipyard). A modern building complex has been built where coastal ships, fishing boats and yachts have been built, repaired and maintained since 1945.
Where formerly shrimp boats were built, the new technology has now brought the segment of plastic processing, and thus also the mold repair and refit for wind power rotor blades, into the range of services. Of course wood, steel and electronics are also offered.